Friday, December 31, 2010

The Stylish Bloggger Award

I just received my first-ever blog award; The Stylish Blog Award, from Lindsey at
Just Another MilSpouse.  I'm really grateful.  Thanks Lindsey. I'm new to blogging, so I'm going to try to follow the rules correctly now. 


The way I understand that this works is;


The Rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
done; again, thanks Lindsey
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
So, thank you again, very much Lindsey at "Just Another MilSpouse"


Blogs I discovered:
Summer Night Horizens
These Fragile Flames
Anyway I was Just Thinking
The Kitty Stampede
Waxed Red Threads
Attitude of Gratitude
it's a girl thing
Telling War Stories
Tabitha's Blog
Twelve Beads

And now 7 things about myself--hmmm

1.  When I was working I used to think if I could just stay home like I did when my kids were little I'd be happy again. I've been unemployed over a year and I keep thinking if could just get a job I'd be happy. So, I've realized my happiness isn't determined by my situation, but rather, 'it's an inside job'.

2.  I've been in recovery for 10-1/2 years, but desperately need to get to a meeting. I'm in a new state and need to find them.

3.  I am very insecure, and deep down don't really believe I can be successful at anything.

4.  I have 4 kids, I would do anything in the world for.

5.  My kids  believe I have a favorite, obviously they can't all believe it's the same one, but I don't have a favorite. I'm not sure if it's even possible. I know it's not possible for me.

6.  Now that I have forgiven my mother for the things done to me as a child, I realize it's irrelevant, and arrogant. It's not my job to forgive her. I just understand her better. I'm just supposed to live the best life I can, from now on, I can't change the past.

7.  I desperately want to change the past, because I want to have been a better mother to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment